Have your say - make a difference - 6 November, 5.30pm.
Have your say - make a difference
Camden's Youth MP and Youth Council are inviting young people in Camden to have their say at this year’s Shout Out.
Young people attending the event at Central Saint Martins college of art and design, in Granary Square, will be able to take part in workshops about:
- a more connected Camden (how to make communications with young people better)
- choices beyond education (career pathways and aspirations)
- making the invisible visible (‘hidden’ illnesses and disabilities)
- being ‘street smart’ (safety and wellbeing in Camden)
- the impact of recent cuts to services and the challenges ahead.
This free event is for 13 to 19-year-olds (aged up to 25 for young people with a learning disability) and food from Global Generation will be provided.
Book your free place now
Choose from the five workshops above when you register for your free place on Eventbrite