We Look Forward to Seeing You....
CASCA MEETING – next Wednesday 11 October, 6.30pm - all welcome, please come along!
Please join us at our first CASCA meeting of the year - next Wednesday 11 October, from 6.30pm. It's open to all parents and carers - and is a great way to meet other parents from across the school and socialise. We'll have drinks and snacks, and we'd love to see you there!
We'll discuss our events coming up, and look at the year ahead. We're always open to new ideas too. CASCA offers great networking opportunities for parents and carers, as well as fun and sociable activities!
It'll be in the Main Hall at the school, from 6.30 to 7.45pm.
MORE@MORO - thanks and more....
Very many thanks to everyone who has bought tickets for Moro@Moro - it promises to be a lovely event. Thanks too to everyone who has donated a 'Select but very Special' item for the auction. We've already sold over 120 tickets, which is amazing, and have an almost full house of guests including parents and carers, former CSG students, governors and other friends of the school. All the funds raised will benefit all the pupils at the school.
We are just confirming final numbers - and may release some last tickets next week. Watch out on ParentMail if you're keen to come along, but missed out earlier.
If you have booked, please ensure that you've confirmed with Kelly Pawlyn, and let her know any table seating or dietary requirements. Email Kelly with details, or any queries, at email@example.com.
We recognise that there are limited places for this CASCA event. But....all the money raised will benefit all the pupils at the school. It's also part of our year-long 60 for 60 campaign to help furnish all the new school spaces. So, if you can't join in this time, but want to support the school in 60 for 60 anyway, please do so either at the 60 for 60 Just Giving site or via your ParentPay account.
JUMBLE SALE - Saturday 11 November
.... is only 5 weeks away, so please start putting aside your jumble, if you haven't already. We'll need:
- adult and children's clothing (no torn or soiled items please)
- bags, shoes, scarves, belts and bric-a-brac
- CDs, DVDs, Records
- books & toys
- electrical goods in good working order and furniture
- yes, we know it's early to be thinking about it, but we'll also need Christmas decorations/cards and unwanted gifts for our Christmas stall
If you can help out - on the afternoon of Friday 10 November, or anytime on the Saturday 11 November, please email Mary on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 10 November: set-up, 2pm - 6pm
- Saturday 11 November: tidying up, 10am - 1pm
- Saturday 11 November: selling on stalls, 2pm to 4pm (arrival by 1.15pm)
- Saturday 11 November: tidying up, from 4pm
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- CASCA Open Meeting: Wednesday 11 October 2017
- More@Moro fundraising evening: Monday 16 October
- Jumble Sale: Saturday 11 November 2017
- Parents' Forum: Tuesday 28 November 2017
- Book Fair: Saturday 9 December 2017
- Dramstock!: Friday 26 January 2018 (yes, next term, but we're starting to plan and need parent bands, so we'd love to hear soon if you're in one!)
Best wishes and we hope to see you on Wednesday 11 October at the CASCA meeting.
Greg, Imogen, Barbara, Anna, Maia and Harriet