Our donations will be collected in the morning of 15 December, the last day of term. Thank you to all those who have already contributed.
Feeding Camden is a community project set up to help the foodbanks in the London Borough of Camden cope with the growing demand from local residents who are unable to afford the food they and their families need.
As many of you may remember from last year, CSG supports Feeding Camden so we are having a Christmas collection.
- If you can donate any of the following items please bring them in and put them in the box in the foyer:
- Canned Foods
- Canned soup, canned meat, canned fish, canned vegetables, canned pulses (including baked beans), canned fruit, tinned spaghetti, rice pudding
- Dried food
- Cereal, pulses, rice, pasta
- Coffee, tea bags, squash, powdered milk, longlife milk, longlife juice
- Pasta sauce, packet soup, Pot Noodle, instant porridge, crackers, biscuits, cereal bars, tomato paste, sugar
- Household goods and toiletries
- Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet rolls, sanitary towels, washing up liquid, black refuse bags, spray cleaner
Our donations will be collected in the morning of 15 December, the last day of term.
Food donations must be long-life (non-perishable).